Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blogging Repentance

Okay, so I have been a bad blogger. I actually just read the comments people posted on my blog that I started three years ago! Thanks everyone!

I keep going back and forth trying to decide if I should do it or not. I have a thousand reasons not to do it... If I blog then I will probably turn into a lousy journal writer. I can't blog because I am ashamed that I don't keep up with other people's blogs. And of course the biggest reason... if I blog, what if a pyschopath identity thief stalks us because of all the personal information I have slathered on the internet. I don't know what they will do with all that info, but something bad I am sure!! Of course I could make up fake names for all my kids, like twitter toes and dimple cheeks, but then I will probably end up confusing myself.

I know,I know, I can put security measures on my blog and only allow invited people, but all the people I kow that do that, for some reason, I can never get on their blog (during the once a year time I try to check everyone's blogs). I don't know why. Does my password expire? Does it kick me off if I don't check it often enough?

Anyway, enough rambling...I've decided to do it, just so that my kids don't feel bad I don't have a cute blog memory book to give them. I know my kids will feel hurt about that when they see all hundred of their friends with these fantastic picture laden books chronically their childhood.

So here goes...

No comments: